A Message From Chief Executive Officer
We welcome you to our website and business portal. Our website is vital to our ability to communicate with our residents, commissioners, business partners and the public at large. New content is added on a weekly basis and we're intentional about ensuring that the content is continually up to date and useful. We have portals that facilitate online payments and enhanced access overall for viewers to obtain information quickly. In the future, we will continue to improve our website as technology changes. All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to sign up for upcoming events, news and more by clicking the "Sign Up for News" link.
Some of the design features of our website include:
- Access to all portals offered by Columbia Housing on the home page of the website.
- News feed from the home page now features three articles for quick review of the latest news posted on the site with archives of older articles.
- Calendar of Events feed from the home page now shows 4 upcoming Calendar entries on the home page (all link to a more detailed interactive calendar within the site) for quick review of the next upcoming events.
- Poll Question to allow online surveys for the public to complete
- Publishing to subscribers via text/email - a great way to stay informed about things happening at the Housing Authority
- Sign Up for News - Those interested in subscribing can sign up on the website & can also (at any time) change their subscription or unsubscribe
- Residents pages including information for residents/participants, family self-sufficiency (FSS), pay online, and job search.
- Housing, HCV/Section 8 and Landlord pages
- Social media integration, so content added to the site can be posted to social media without leaving the admin section of the website
- Quick links in the header for the Housing Authorities social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube)
- Procurement and Resources
- Communities - Find housing properties in your area by type of property
Thank you for visiting our site and we hope that you will register to receive updates on the home page under the "Sign Up for News" link.
Ivory N. Mathews
Chief Executive Officer