Columbia Housing is a dynamic company and a great place to work. We are currently seeking to hire several full-time and part-time employees. Our employees are one of our most valuable resources. If you are looking for a dynamic organization focused on providing exceptional services to the families in Richland and Lexington Counties, please see the list of open positions for employment opportunities that may interest you.
Available positions are listed below by department. Positions will be open until March 20, 2020. If interested, please click on the position title and review the job descriptions.
Accounting & Finance Department
Housing Choice Voucher Department
- Vice President of Housing Choice Voucher
- Program Support Leader
- Transaction Team Leader
- Customer Service Specialist
- Contract Specialist (Housing Choice Voucher)
- Landlord Liasion
- Transaction Clerk
- Housing Specialist - Special Programs
Human Resources Department
Information Technology Department
- Superintendent of Maintenance
- Maintenance Assistant
- Maintenance Lead
- Maintenance Technician
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Work Order Specialist
- Transportation Coordinator
- Custodian Laborer
Office of the Cheif Executive Officer (Interim Executive Director)
Property Management Division
Resident & Family Services Department
- Vice President of Resident Services
- Resident Services Assistant
- Resident Services Coordinator
- ROSS Coordinator
- Driver (Part-Time)
- FSS Coordinator
Real Estate Development
- Capital Asset Manager
- Procurement Analyst
- Procurement Specialist
- Contract Specialist (Development)
- Development Asset Manager
- Administrative Clerk
- Continuum of Care Case Manager
- Continuum of Care Coordinator
- Homeownership Coordinator
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and signed application to AskHR@ColumbiaHousingSC.org.
Note: applications are mandatory; however, resumes are optional.
Click here to retrieve a copy of the Columbia Housing Fillable Employment Application Form.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, and bases employment upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, political beliefs, genetic predisposition, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.