Columbia Housing has numerous and ongoing business opportunities for provider s of various services and products. We strive for a fair, efficient, and open business opportunity process. If you are a supplier of products, goods and/or services, Columbia Housing may have opportunities for you and your firm.
All Invitations for Bids (IFBs), Request for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Qualifications (RFQs), and all procurement actions are subject to Columbia Housing's procurement policies and federal guidelines. Columbia Housing encourages the participation of Section 3 Businesses, Minority Business Enterprises and Women Business Enterprises in response to available contracts. Open formal bidding is advertised on our website at Business Opportunities. Additionally, major construction project bid information is distributed to state and regional construction plan rooms, for broader outreach.
Please visit the Columbia Housing Business Opportunities page for all current RFPs, RFQs and Bid opportunities. You may also wish to sign up for news and events by visiting our home page where you'll receive an email and/or text message when opportunities are posted on this site.
Click the Columbia Housing Procurement Policy link to obtain a copy of the procurement policy.
- Submission Deadline - 2:00 pm EST. May 12, 2020
- Addendum #1 - May 4, 2020ABC Demolition RFP Addendum #1 5-4-2020.pdf
- Submission deadline - 3:00 pm est. December 3, 2019.
- Submission Deadline - 2:00 pm EST. December 4, 2019.
- Addendum #1 - November 22, 2019
- Submission Deadline - 2:00 pm est. December 11, 2019
- Submission deadline - 3:00 pm ext. February 6, 2020
- Submission deadline - 3:00 pm est. February 4, 2020
- Submission deadline - 3:00 pm est. February 5, 2020
- Submission deadline - 3:00 pm est. January 30, 2020
- Submission deadline extended - 2:00 pm est. February 6, 2020
- Addendum #1
- Submission deadline - 3:00 pm EST. March 17, 2020
- Submission deadline - 3:00 pm EST, March 24, 2020
- Addendum 1 - 03/18/2020
- Submission deadline - 3:00 pm EST, March 26, 2020
- Addendum 1 - 03/17/2020
- Submission deadline - 3:00 pn EST, March 31, 2020
- Addendum 1 - 03/18/2020
- Submission deadline - 5:00 pm EST, April 8, 2020
- Click here to submit - Vendor Submission Form (Mandatory)
Responses to the Face Masks Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) are listed below:
QUESTION 1: The Governor is closing all of the craft stores, how do you expect for us to purchase supplies?
RESPONSE 1: All vendors are responsible for securing their own supplies.