Skip to Main Content

Submit an Income Change?


Public Housing Residents and Housing Choice Voucher participants may now more easily report loss of income through one of the following methods:

1.     Complete a fillable form. 


3.     Call 803-251-2747 and verbally report the loss of income.

Tenant rent changes resulting from a reduction in income will be effective on the first day of the month following the income change.

Columbia Housing recognizes the increased challenges facing the families we serve and want to reassure the community that we are implementing every option available within the HUD regulatory confines to ease the burden on our families.